1.º These general sale conditions are agreed upon between Kokonut Unipessoal Lda., fiscal identification number 515 770 728, with office in Rua Augusto Costa Costinha nº 27 – Loja B, 1500-064 Lisboa, Portugal, henceforth KOKONUT, and the people who wish to shop through the www.kokonutonline.com website, henceforth User.
2.º Both parts agree that the purchases made through the www.kokonutonline.com website will be regulated exclusively by his contract, excluding all conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general sale conditions are meant to provide and define all information needed by the User regarding order, sale, payment and delivery options of purchases carried out on the www.kokonutonline.com website.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps needed to place the order and insure the pursuit of this order between both Parts.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User completes their order by concluding the purchasing process shown on the www.kokonutonline.com website, adding the product(s) or service(s) they wish to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send their order, the User must:
a) Sign into the www.kokonutonline.com website, providing the information required there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email address and password chosen by the User when signing in).
c) Fill in the information and choose he options presented to them throughout the ordering process (delivery and billing address, shipping option, payment option, fiscal identification number and the name they wish to see stated on the receipt).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User means a clear and full acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, and of these General Sale Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Kokonut will honor online orders only up to the available stock limit. In case of product unavailability, Kokonut vows to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the receipt are entirely the User’s responsibility. Once issued, the receipt cannot be changed.
6. The orders are valid for 8 (eight) days, except if the order is placed under a promotion defining another deadline, beyond which it is not possible to insure prices, discounts, promotions or offers. If the order payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned time frame, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this deadline will be refunded or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. In the www.kokonutonline.com website, Kokonut offers the User the following payment options via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- Multibanco reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the amount will be withdrawn from the User’s card immediately after he product shipping is confirmed. If any of the ordered items are sold out, their value will be credited to the User’s card after he order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. The orders will be delivered up to 30 business days after the order. The delivery will be carried out by CTT.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order:
- Continental Portugal (2 to 4 business days) – Free;
- Europe (1 to 2 business days) – €20, or Free for purchases above €150;
- Rest of the World (2 to 4 business days) – €35 or Free for purchases above €300.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are to be read in Euros, with fees and taxes included, considering the VAT applied at the time of the payment.
2. If the price is raised on any product, the User will be immediately informed, and they can choose to receive their order (paying he difference) or cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELATION AND REFUNDING
1. The process of cancelling or refunding is dealt with case by case by Kokonut.
2. After the order is confirmed and paid for, it cannot be returned or cancelled, except for verifiable fault in the product.
3. The written request must reach the email@example.com email address up o 8 days after the shipping of the order, and the merchandise cancelling or returning instructions are replied to and defined by Kokonut through the same means.
4. Whenever possible the refund should take place by the same means of the payment; if that’s not possible, the User must make proof of payment and bank account or card ownership so that the refund can be made by Transfer.
5. Kokonut vouches to refund the User within 8 days maximum.
6. Items returned must be in selling condition, ie in the same state they reached the User, with no added abnormalities or damages.
7. If he value resulting from a change of items in an order is below or above its initial value, the righting conditions will be indicated by Kokonut.
The processing of your data is made under the legislation on the protection of personal data. Your data will be processed and saved in Kokonut data base(s) and are used for registering and introducing other products and services, as well as for institutional information.
Their providing is optional and the law insures your right to access, correct and delete any data pertaining to you, whether in person or by writing to the email address on the first page of this website.